<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 05, 2002

Dale: Lunch Blog IV: "Deep Hurting."

Actually, the title is nothing serious. It's a reference to one of my favorite TV shows of all time. First person to guess wins 100 points. ("Points for what?" "Exactly...")

On to some overdue responses:

1. Ahem. It could just be me, but at a distance of 2000 miles the howl of a Husky sure sounds an awful lot like a whine. Actually, I'll give Shawn a lot of credit for not raising the controversial fumble call that took place earlier in the winning drive. That was a close one (incomplete pass v. fumble, for the uninitiated who don't follow major college football). I couldn't have really faulted it if it had been ruled incomplete, even if the instant replay seems to favor the on-field call. As to the twelve men on the field penalty, well...I'll be charitable and pass up the obvious targets that blunder presents.

Here's hoping there will be a Rose Bowl matchup. Or at least that Washington smacks around USC. I despise the University for Spoiled Children.

2. Jack over at Integrity posted a thoughtful response to my "Clash of Virtues" post. It's worth reading, and I'm more than happy to let him have the last word.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?