<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 02, 2002

Great football weekend here!

Dale: No matter what my Lions do.

First, there's Bwa-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The Spartans could have had another month added to the clock this year and it wouldn't have helped. Exactly what I was hoping for from U of M: not merely a victory, but the Wolverines playing jumprope with Sparty's entrails. [Ed.: Ewwwww!] My dad and I haven't been this happy for a good year. A mediocre Michigan campaign suddenly got much, much better.

And the Maraschino cherry for my ice cream saturday: the luck of the Irish finally ran out. My conscience is quite clean--Boston College is a Catholic school. And, given that this is the second time in the last ten years that BC has ruined Irish title hopes, it is now my favorite Catholic school. Going to have to get some Eagle gear...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?