<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 14, 2003

Heather: Some thanks are in order.
I've heard from two servicemen regarding my post, "About this war thing..." Mark Jacobsen, USAF and Joe Grabowski, USANG--thank you both for your kind words.
Mark, I've wondered if anyone cares about our daughter's diet or the goings-on in a middle school classroom; thank you also for the reassurance that this aspect of our blog is what you find most interesting. And ladies, he's still single, too. If I weren't already happily married, he'd be worth investigating.
(Note: that was my first try in putting in a link. I hope it works.)
Joe: Welcome back to the States. Dale's brother is in the NG here in Michigan and spent 5 months away from his family working at the Blue Water Bridge after 9/11. In light of the current situation with the clergy and the Catholic Church, all I can say is I admire you for following the call. Aside: this one probably isn't as good a bet for single ladies.
Both of you will remain in my prayers, along with all who wear a uniform. And those who command them.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?