<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 14, 2003

Heather: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Get to know me and find something in particular, like my son is not quite 3 weeks old and I'm wearing pre-pregnancy pants. Not Tweeners, as Dale called them--those for when you're too big for your old pants but not ready for maternity. Nope. These today are truly from non-pregnant times.
Yeah, they were always a little loose and I did have to suck in my gut a little, but they're on and the buttons aren't straining.
I know that's bragging, but I'm kind of proud of it. Yeah, I know, it's all predetermined because I have done nothing to bring it about besides eat smart and nurse since the little guy was born. No workouts, certainly no diet drugs. Though some stimulants during the day might help him sleep at night...
KIDDING!
Anyway. I had to share that with someone, and the Moms Club from church doesn't meet for a few more weeks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?