<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Heather: Dale's got a blog about our daughter and the Church--at least this past Sunday morning--percolating. He wants to give it the composition time it deserves, but I'm telling you to watch this space.
A reminder of how he feels about his little girl: He went out Sunday afternoon to get knockaround shoes for himself, while both kids were asleep. That way my job is easier, though I'm home with both of 'em all day during the week. Hey, he was trying to give me a break.
What did he come back with? A mix-and-match set of pajamas (two tops, two bottoms) and a fuschia romper for Madeleine, size 3T. Shoes for himself? Nothing he liked in his size, he said dismissively. These were on sale, not too big, she'll be able to wear the pj's into winter because they're full leg... He even left the outfit that originally caught his eye in the store because the overalls didn't have easy access to the diaper.
Have I said lately how much I love him?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?