<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Heather: Testing, testing...
Dale and I have noticed that Blogger "reads" the entries in order to select the advertising at the top of the page. This is just a list of non-sequiturs and unrelated topics to see what it gloms onto. I'm also curious to see what happens in the comments...

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
Medela makes excellent pumps.
Spaghetti-O's with franks are my favorite.
Victor Hugo is one of the greatest writers of the Romantic period, though a jerk in his personal life. I still have to read that biography.
We have photos of our daughter asleep on the dog bed--with the dog. I'll bet those will make excellent blackmail material somewhere in adolescence.
There can be only one.
Does anyone know of art depicting St. Joseph holding the Christ Child? Lots with the Madonna, but I don't recall a one with ol' Joe.
I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Now I only have three.
I really, really don't need to see Uday Hussein's home videos, but I'll bet the same people who have sold Pamela and Tommy Lee's are marketing those too.
Le Chien Andalou is one really twisted movie.
This mountain is pure snow! I think I froze the left side of my brain!
It's only a flesh wound.
Paris vaut bien la messe.

I think that ought to lock Blogger up for a while. Sorry about the delays.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?